Friday 3 August 2018

Pic of the Month: August

A clear winner for July's poll, with a whopping 75% of all votes cast (admittedly there weren't a LOT of votes cast but still, fair play, and I'm going to persevere with the polls as long as anyone bothers to vote!), it's Emma Tall and the pic that has been called "You Can Run (But I Can Hide in the Bushes with My Camera)".

imagebam.com

And so to our five muscle beauties for August. Same as always - check them all out, choose your favourite then follow the link at the bottom to vote with a single click.

SAMMICA CASH - SHE'S A KNOCKOUT

imagebam.com

Traps, delts, pecs, abs and biceps. What more could you want? (Actually, don't answer that, we don't want your "tattoo removal" comments.) Anyway, all those beautiful muscles plus our first acknowledged "glove bra". Well done Sammica! There are two types of fighters, she tells us, the first strike all over the place hoping one will land, the other, assured of their prowess and capabilities, hit once and destroy an opponent's desire to continue the fight! Look out for Sammica at the Tampa Pro this weekend.

JACQUELYN HICKERSON - FOCUS

imagebam.com

Probably a bit artful to really win a popular vote (he said, playing the reverse psychology card on the clearly very cultured and knowledgeable readership), but there's a reason why Jacquelyn is surrounded by blur. I’m still learning to mentally blur things in my surroundings/life/mind that are unimportant, insignificant, or derailing, she says. I’d rather have a clear focus on what’s imperative. See? Visual representation of mental process. How often do you get that from your muscle goddess? [well, actually... -ed.] Swell loves what's inside the head of this beautiful, eloquent, witty young woman almost as much as the rest of her. Almost.

MARGA OVERBY - IN MY HOUSE (I WISH!)

imagebam.com

I do love a topless back double biceps, especially when there's a thong involved too. Marga Overby was, I believe, last seen on stage in 2015, but if this pic is recent (and I've not been able to confirm that it is) then it looks as though she'll be back on stage again soon. Sadly, she won't be topless (from the front or rear) and sadly (and fairly obviously) this wasn't taken at my house (where the door frames are much wider).

BLAKELEE ORTEGA - A GROWING CONCERN

imagebam.com

She'd be properly scary if she wasn't so damn cute, said FMS after bringing you "aspiring Physique competitor" Blakelee for the first time on the blog back in January. Progress has been made since then, and if you haven't been following her on Instagram, you should see what you've been missing. The moment when a young muscle women decides to go "full beast" is something I don't think I will ever tire of. As you read this, Blakelee will be just a single day out from her first show - the Knox Classic. I, for one, won't only be looking out for images from Tampa this weekend.

SHANNON COURTNEY - v.2018

imagebam.com

New breasts, a bit of facial work, and she's kind of let the definition and size go a bit, but as far as I'm concerned, a new rush of Shannon pics on the forums means she's still got "it". There are, of course, those who don't like what they see so much - "I really miss the old Shannon" etc. - but there's many many more who, like me, are more than impressed with v.2018. She's maturing like a fine wine, reckons one (still) Shannon fan. Full-bodied and fruity. She's perfecting muscular sensuality, says another. I could go on, but I'd rather finish typing sooner rather than later and I think you can guess why...

So there they are, our August five.

When you are ready, vote HERE. It only takes a moment.


Thanks in advance. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment