Monday 17 September 2018

A Temporary Halt

imagebam.com
New pro Dana Shemesh, tbc

Sad to say that for a while at least FMS is not going to be posting anything new.

Some real life stuff is going on that absolutely requires my full attention, and unfortunately that is going to have to take precedence. With luck, it won't be too long before FMS returns, but at the moment it's impossible to say when that will be.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
2 x Ms Figure Olympia, Cydney Gillon

You might, as they are (sort of) just in, want to check out the Olympia results and galleries on NPC News Online at some stage this week - I know I will! FMS fave Cydney Gillon has defended her Figure title, and in Juliana's absence, Shanique Grant has fulfilled her destiny. UK fans can enjoy Louise Rogers (finally at the Olympia) in Figure, plus our two Fitness Olympians, Emma Paveley and Kate Errington.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Shanique Grant - (the new) Ultimate Physique

And why not check out the archive?

Over 7 years of the finest contemporary female muscle plus the occasional look back at female muscle times past. And since Saturday, 8th September 2012 (with the odd break here and there) we've endeavoured to bring you a post a day, and we started that week, appropriately enough, with seven posts devoted to... ALINA POPA!

imagebam.com
Our first, and (almost) our last (for now)

Sadly, not all the images from the last 7 years are still up there, but my musings - inane, insane and very occasionally insightful (if I say so myself) - are 100% intact.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Dani 2014: visible ecstasy on stage in Orlando

I'm rather proud (whether rightly or wrongly) of the week that began with Dani Reardon getting "the chills" at the Orlando Pro in 2014; of the seven-part piece of fiction that makes up Prof. Pennypacker's Pectarium; and last year's Never Better.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Sarah and Simone, at their peak

I've LOVED reporting on the big pro and amateur shows, and the best of British female muscle. I've also LOVED choosing FMS' Women of the Year, and - with your very great help - compiling five lists of alternative female beauty - the Hot and Hard 100.

imagebam.com
The Hottest Hard Woman in the World 2017-2018

I'll still be about on the forums, in the chatrooms, on Skype, on Discord, MyCircle, and Tumblr - look out for 6ft1swell (or similar) and say hi - or steer well clear, it's up to you!

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Some highlights from 6ft1swell's Tumblr so far this year

I look forward to resurrecting FMS (hopefully) in the not-too-distant future.

Thank you for reading.

5 comments:

  1. Really sorry to hear that your blog is going down - it has been like a friend. I even mentioned it in the book I just wrote: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6Y2HSY My best to you with you real life and hope you return soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry that your blog is discontinuing as its been like a friend to mean for quite sometime. I even mentioned it in a book I wrote https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6Y2HSY
    My best to you and hopes for a return of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything works out for you. Love to see the blog return soon. I'm already missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah man, you're the best. I even dropped a couple lines in my Massacre track about "The Madness." Love those stories

    https://open.spotify.com/track/5N0HHrERp2xqYiyz1ZMRmB

    Good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't checked in for about a month, just hope things are getting better.

    ReplyDelete