Tuesday 17 June 2014

100 Biceps: Day 4

Today's post is what they call "NSFW" by the time you reach the end, although to be honest I suppose how "safe for work" anything is depends very much on what exactly "work" is. What's "safe" for an Antarctic post master is, I imagine, very different from what's "safe" for an inner-city primary school teacher.

Anyway, time for some biceps in motion with a selection of my 10 favourite biceptual gifs from the utter genius that is ShirtRippers2.0 on Tumblr. Enjoy!

MARJA LEHTONEN
We gave Marja's bad boys a whole post of their own on Sunday, but included
her again because, well, more Marja is never a bad thing, is it?


TINA CHANDLER: 033, 034
"Which one do you prefer?" says Tina. "The left or the right?"
Well, I really couldn't say. Show me them again...


ELENA OANA HREAPCA: 035, 036
For my money, the most beautiful woman in the world. Is it just my imagination
or does she sniff it pre-flex? Bet it smells as good as it looks!


KASHMA MAHARAJ I: 037, 038
If you could guarantee a barely-covered Kashma would be on the dance floor tonight
I might be persuaded that my clubbing days were not over after all.


SIMONE OLIVEIRA: 039
Fully pumped. Not just her arm, either.
And not just the bits you can see I'll bet. 


VIRGINIA SANCHEZ: 040
What would you like to do to Virginia's massive peak?
(Or perhaps "on" Virginia's massive peak?!)


KASHMA MAHARAJ II
More Kashma. About to rip it all off and reveal her
rock hard body in all its glory. Or something.


KATKA KYPTOVA I: 041
Gosh! Three Katka's!!! And all of them arrogant as f**k!!!


ALEESHA YOUNG: 042
Yes, Aleesha, yes I would like to...


KATKA KYPTOVA II: 043
The NSFW bit. Obviously. Mainly because of where it is compelling
your favoured hand to go. Well, am I wrong?

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment