Monday 9 June 2014

Haters Gonna Hate (But If They Are Gonna Hate Melissa Wee, They Should Learn to Spell)

True story. Recently made a very cool female muscle lovin' contact through a forum which is not a female muscle forum. He started up a thread called 'Girls with Muscle' which we have both been adding to, posting pics of Zsuzsanna Toldi, Chelsea Hagan, Cindy Landolt, Megan Avalon etc. Busty types. Not the hugest most shocking kind of muscle women by any means. And guess what? Thousands of views, but only the odd comment of support/suggestion, although two other guys have posted some muscle. By far the most popular type of comment bemoans the "horrific" amount of muscle on these women that "cross into butch", whose "faces look weird".

Now, if you are reading this blog you probably don't agree that Chelsea Hagan has a "weird" face, and nor would you use a word like "butch" if you were describing Cindy Landolt. However, if by the off chance you are reading this blog and you actually do think that Zsuzsanna Toldi's body is "horrific", then my question to you is this:

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

I don't mean "Why are you here?" in the philosophical, cosmic sense. I'm not asking for an explanation of your existence. What I mean is "Why, if you don't like female muscle, are you here, at a blog about female muscle?" Why visit a forum thread clearly labelled "Girls with Muscle" if you don't like girls with muscle? And why look at pictures of Melissa Wee on her Instagram or Facebook pages if you find her repulsive?

Melissa says: And this is why I deadlift.
imagebam.com

Yes, Singapore's sexiest gets her fair share of abuse, possibly more than her fair share, and these haters are all very keen to spell out exactly why they find her so abhorrent. And that's another thing I don't understand about these types, why do they bother commenting? Why do they feel so compelled to spend their precious time sharing their negative opinions with people who quite obviously have another point of view?

It seems to me that you must really have a lot of time on your hands if you can afford to pass your time being so totally and uselessly negative. Really a LOT of time.

Posting a bigger picture because I LUB the rainbow bandage skirt!
imagebam.com

Melissa doesn't have much time to waste. And she is certainly not going to be wasting any precious free time she does have on answering her critics, but occasionally it is satisfying to see her hit back at a particularly nasty hater. She hits back and in the process mobilises those of us who do appreciate her to send her more messages of support. The net result of Melissa being hated is Melissa getting some love.

Perhaps the negativity isn't completely useless after all!

I have about 3 and a half months to go before I step on stage. The closer I get to the date, the more excited and nervous I get. I just got home from a chesticles/ bicepraptors session followed by a 6km run. I'm pretty much too damn tired now to say anything inspiring. In fact I don't even feel very motivated today but I know that I got to do what I got to do if I want to present my very best physique come September 6th. So guess what princess, even if I don't feel like training or sticking to my diet, I still gotta suck it up and do it. Because if I don't, I can't expect to get the results that I want. I have no one to blame but myself.
imagebam.com

Melissa's most recent response to some pointless hating was a little bit different though. You may recall that Melissa was (or is?) a primary school teacher. Well, once a teacher, always a teacher is, I believe, how the saying goes, and the poor fool who wasted his time insulting Melissa on this occasion fell foul of that teacher within her.

Someone spammed my Instagram account on more than 30 photos telling me my muscles are "descussting" and "you loose your boobs". Omg. The horror! Melissa wrote. Can you see where this is going yet, where the teacher in Melissa is taking us?

Because sometimes we need a midweek night out.
imagebam.com

Of course, as Teacher Ms Wee points out, it's "disgusting", not "descussting" (unless they meant "discussing" - surely not?!), and although you might "loosen" something (probably not your boobs, but anyway), you don't "loose" anything, you "lose" it.

With all that time on their hands - I mean, scrawling your borderline illiterate views all over thirty pictures must take a good hour at least - you'd think that they could spend just a moment of that time checking how to spell the odd difficult or confusing word.

Spamming your feed with more progress pictures I took today. 14 weeks out. 3 and a half months. I think I'm going to freak out. I HAVE to bring a much tighter package to stage in 14 weeks. It's not a matter of whether I can but rather I MUST.
imagebam.com

Help is at hand, however. Female Muscle Slave, in association with Melissa Wee, is delighted to invite entries for the first annual HATERS ONLY SPELLING BWEE.

Rounds will include straight up spelling, homophones and homonyms, and a freestyle round where contestants are given a microphone and get sixty seconds to score points with some grammatical, well-structured, and witty abuse while Melissa (bikini-clad, ripped and oiled) flexes her descussting muscles right in front of their faces.

GunShow
imagebam.com

Contact 6ft1swell@gmail.com for an entry form. What have you got to loose?

Oh, and I nearly forgot. If, and only if, the idea of Melissa Wee doing a few topless pull-ups (because you make the most gains doing pull ups topless, according to Melissa) appeals to you, then make yourself comfortable before clicking here.

Please, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again Slave for Melissa. The orgasmic pleasure from her keeps getting better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her abs are out of this World... Magnificient...

    ReplyDelete