Wednesday 29 May 2013

Swell Digs: Jenna Brown

When I hear that a female bodybuilder is 'dropping down' and becoming a physique competitor, I have to admit that sometimes my heart sinks a little, and perhaps a tiny bugle in my head plays 'The Last Post'.

But competitors move up as well as down. So far, I haven't noticed any physique ladies moving up to bodybuilding, but there are more than a few making the move from figure up to physique - cue champagne corks a-poppin'.

One of these ladies on the up is Jenna Brown.

imagebam.com

And I have to confess I think I've fallen a little bit in love with her.

If you've not met her yet, I'll let Jenna introduce herself.



Now, tell me you're not just a little bit in love too.

In case you were not paying attention to what Jenna was saying, she mentioned coming from a family of bodybuilders, but as we can see from the transformation pictures, Jenna hasn't been bodybuilding all her life. What a stunning beauty she is now. And quite a natural in front of the camera, I think you will agree.

imagebam.com

Still, aren't you curious who this family of bodybuilders are? I certainly am. The only 'Brown' I can think of is the great Marissa Brown. Could Jenna be her daughter? How cool would that be?!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And I have to confess I'm also curious about the room mate she talks about.
Not so much about her boyfriend.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Jenna only started competing last year. Her first contest was the NPC Mid-Florida Classic, where she finished second in her class (Tall Figure). Her second contest, the Daytona Beach Classic last September, was her first win. Most recently, in March this year, she was second again at the NPC Sunshine Classic, still competing in figure.

imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com

So, given what she says and the noticeable extra muscle she's gained on that stunning frame of hers, I can only assume that her next contest will be her first as a physique competitor. I, for one, am looking forward to it.

imagebam.com

And to finish, a little more of Jenna 'working it'.



Follow Jenna on Instagram

imagebam.com

More of what Swell digs tomorrow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment