Sunday 26 May 2013

Swell Digs: Nadi Kor

Her real name is Nadežda Korepanova, which is probably a very beautiful-sounding name - if only I knew how to pronounce it! - and she comes from Latvia. She's a figure competitor, and last year finished second only to rising star Karina Akmens at the NAC Latvia Championships. Why is Swell digging her so much? Well, let me explain...



'Washing My Biceps with Soap 2' (there's a part 1 as well, you'll be pleased to know) is one of the 184 minute or so long clips of herself (last count, there'll probably be ten to fifteen more by the time you read this if she keeps up at her current rate) she has uploaded to her Nadi Kor youtube channel.

They have titles like 'Amaizing Nadi in Season Flexing Her Muscles' (there are eleven parts to that one); 'Fashion Show and Flexing Muscles on Public', which takes place in a store fitting room and unfortunately has just four parts; the most recent series (at the time of writing) is 'Flexing in Tram on Public' (six parts, so far); and my personal favourite title 'Muscles on Girl Are Beautiful, Enjoy...' (an epic, at fourteen parts).

Sure, Nadi has a tenuous grasp of prepositions in English. But then again, how's your Latvian? And sure, all of this is in aid of getting you to contact Nadi and request a private cam show on Skype, which will only be possible once you've made a donation to her cause, I suspect.

A plethora of women advertising such services have emerged in the last couple of years. Some of the other flexers are all about the domination, the abuse. For example, (I don't want to mention her name, but you may recognise her) there's one who begins her clips by greeting the viewers with a disdainful 'Hello bitches'. Not my thing at all.



Nadi, it seems to me, is quite different. I must be her target market, because she couldn't be any more spot on to my taste. There's the sheer volume of clips, there's the fact that so many of her clips involve flexing in public, and there's the fact that she seems to be enjoying showing off so much. For her, it's all about the display, and that's always a winner for me.

If she ever wanted to change the name of her channel, I'd suggest changing it to 'The Ecstasy of Muscle' because I reckon that's exactly what she's feeling.

I know I'm feeling it. How about you?

Enjoy! More of the good stuff tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment