Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sarah And Me: Her Space

For today's offering we have images of Sarah from her MySpace page, which she updated fairly regularly, from 2007 to 2010. Over this period, Sarah became a leaner version of her pro bodybuilder incarnation, but lost none of her natural beauty, and the camera, as you can see from the images, remained absolutely besotted with her.

In her own words, Sarah had turned IFBB Pro way before my time, bodybuilding had consumed her life to the exclusion of everything else. From 2007 on, she was able to explore other interests. To be alive and continue to grow is my life's ideal, says Sarah, and on her MySpace page, we were allowed to follow the next chapter in her story.

Sarah's own descriptions are in italics.

imagebam.com
Chillin in at home, September 2007
A bolder man than I added this comment to the photo: 'You, me, whipped cream and handcuffs. Any questions?' Sarah didn't respond (publicly at least).

imagebam.com imagebam.com
California, 2010
Those eyes and that smile.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com
I painted myself with bodypaint... More of my artwork... and I not only paint,
I can do amazing things with my body! LOL

I bet she can!

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com
More from California, 2010
Sarah always updated when she added her body art

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Webcam photos, 2009
More examples of Sarah's stunning beauty.

And finally, Sarah iza Monkey, showing off her strength, flexibility and grace.



Our week of Sarah Dunlap continues tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment