Tuesday 30 April 2013

Muscle Beauty and the Baize of the Day

Kris Murrell

imagebam.com imagebam.com

A reminder of just what we're missing from the 2009 NPC Nationals overall winner (I couldn't believe it was so few years ago) and 'friend' of the (former?) WWE wrestler Batista. I'm not going to make any lewd comments about what I'm thinking about when I look at Kris chalking that cue, but what I will say is that as I gaze upon these images I can't help hoping Kris is going to make a comeback. Soon. Wow.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing Kris back. Just like you I hope she will make a cumback. I have the whole set of these photos, and she could stop making me so HAPPY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets admit, FMS, you're just jealous because Batista is her friend ;-)
    At least, he's on TV, and you're not ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That and the fact he looks better than me in little tight shorts. Damn him!

      Delete