Thursday 21 February 2013

Ts of the Day

Older and bolder

left: Sondra Faas: I Dare You to Stare
If you pull up your trousers, Sondra, I might be able to stop staring. Second thoughts, no I wouldn't. Great example of a muscle woman inviting even more attention than normal (and normally she gets a lot). Arrogance. Love it!
imagebam.com imagebam.com
right: Heather Tristany: If You Love Him...
Even more arrogance, which is not surprising from a self-styled 'Goddess', on display here. In fact, this probably just about cleans up in the arrogance stakes. Deep down your man wants to be with me. And if I want to take him off you (for a while) I can and I will. Be warned! Sensationally self-confident.

Tomorrow, Swell's favourite muscle babe Ts. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Arrogance just makes muscular women sexier... They know they're powerful and sexy and they love the attention... So sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. As another read has said 'There's only one thing sexier than a muscle woman and that's a muscle woman who really fancies herself.'

      Thanks, as always, for reading and commenting.

      Please do get in touch 6ft1swell@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Arrogance in the meaning of Narcissm is hot, when it comes to fbbs!

    ReplyDelete