Friday 22 February 2013

Ts of the Day

imagebam.com
Not training like a man, as Tarna Alderman's T proclaimed earlier in the week, but training like a girl. And training like this girl is too much for you, my friend. Great mixture of irony, arrogance and attention-seeking, and (as necessary if you are going to wear a shirt like this) a terrific set of guns.

imagebam.com
Alyssa Stroud and what I can only assume is her motto. Oh, and her ever-growing muscles. I do hope she continues to want mo. I want mo. And mo and mo.

But great as all the Ts this week have been, I think there can only be one winner...

imagebam.com

Enjoy!

PS. Apparently, it also comes in red...
imagebam.com
Thanks to gwmstaff for the pic.

4 comments:

  1. Indeed, the Abs T-Shirt is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I was wondering why my comment was not appearing, I thought I had done something wrong. Turns out you just wanted to avoid spoilers. As they say, great minds think alike ;). 1 more from Nathalie Foreau: http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/156516800.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're doing everything right! The Nathalie T is absolute gold, my friend. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Wow, Nathalies T-Shirt is unbelievable hot!
    Extremely arrogant but true! Thanks GWMstaff!

    ReplyDelete