Tuesday 15 April 2014

Favourites Fortnight

Fiction

I enter the backstage pump up room - even the name of the place, the word "pump", makes me want to work and strain and grow. I am perfect, contest ready, not an ounce of excess on me, all powerfully engorged, sensuous muscle.

So ready, every nerve so close to the surface... I can feel and flex and command any muscle on my taut, ready succulent physique to ripple and flex and swell at will. I’m a musclegirl and I’m ready for the stage...


Yes, I thought you'd like it to. Read the rest of Cindy Andrews' amazing pump room fantasy (or is it a fantasy?) on The Adventures of Ryan Takahashi.

I certainly have not been the same since I did...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting Cindy's story! Of course, Cindy Andrews is not her real name, but I can assure you she is a real life female bodybuilder. Expect more stories from her in the near future!

    ReplyDelete