Thursday 11 July 2013

Legs in Leggings: Thunder Thighs

It's not often that Female Muscle Slave brings you just a single image as a daily post, but sometimes you come across a picture that's just so good that you don't want to risk it getting lost among a bunch of others. And today's is one of those times.

imagebam.com

I confess, much to my shame, I have no idea who this is, but my guess would be that you're looking at another lady from Brazil because you just don't seem to find thighs (not that the rest of her is too shabby either, but let's focus on those) like that in such fetching leggings anywhere else in the world (correct me if I'm wrong and I'll be booking my flight to this other country tout de suite).

But I am sure that when she walks, seismographs all over the world start going off.

Can anyone ID this magnificent example of womanhood?

3 comments:

  1. Off topic but I figure I'd mention it because it's not often things like this come up. One of my favorite FBB's is in the new movie Grown Ups 2 (which I'm not going to wait until it's on Netflix because I don't want to spend full theater price for what is sure to be a garbage movie). It's Kris Murrell!

    While it's nice to see FBB's get exposure in the mainstream, they're always portrayed as gross so it's kind of a double-edged sword.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but I will peruse pics of Luciana Andrade, Eva Andreesa, and others until I figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selfless dedication to the cause. You're a true hero.

      Delete