Tuesday 19 February 2013

Ts of the Day

Just Do It: Muscle Babe Imperatives

left: Harden the F*@k Up
If she keeps standing there looking at me with that smile and those shoulders,
there will almost certainly be some hardening going on.
imagebam.com imagebam.com
right: Marie Samperio: Kiss My Abs!
Talking of hardening up... I've posted this smouldering sex bomb before, and I dare say you'll be seeing the same photo again. If she had any more sex appeal, she'd need a truck to carry it around in. 'Kiss My Abs'? For starters I might!

Grip This
imagebam.com
A man could get into trouble when bodies like these wear such messages. But her T-shirt told me to is not, I believe, a defence that will impress the judge much.

Proceed with caution my brethren.

1 comment:

  1. The "Kiss my abs" one is awesome!
    I would be delighted to kiss her abs for hours :)

    ReplyDelete