Sunday 9 December 2012

All I Want for Christmas Is...

There's the Christmas list you give your loved ones, and then there's what you really want, your female muscle lovin' Christmas list in your head.

So, just in case any of my lovely readers want to thank me properly for all the enjoyment I've given them this year... (just joking - unless you're gonna do it!)

Dear Santa,
I've been good this year. Well, quite good, anyway. Good enough to deserve a little of what I want. You can ignore that other list from me. Rip it up, please. This is what I want (what I really really want)...


- a 2013 Hardfitness Calendar

imagebam.com imagebam.com

(January: Penpraghai Tiangngok, February: Darlene Escano, March: Ana Sanchez,
April: Mabel Gonzalez, May: Tamara Montoya, June: Sasha Brown, July: Melissa Marx,
August: Jen Jewell, September: Ericka Underwood, October: Priscila Prunella,
November: Ashley Kaltwasser, December: Jamie Ford, Jan '14: Erika Thompson)


- a couple of books:

imagebam.com imagebam.com

I think it's high time I read Chemical Pink by Katie Arnoldi,
and even higher time I read  Bodymakers by Leslie Heywood.


- a month’s subscription to Muscle Angels
imagebam.com


- $100 gift voucher for HerBicepsCam
imagebam.com
(I know they don't do gift vouchers, but maybe they should:
Treat the man in your life to an experience he'll never forget...)


- personal training sessions with Rachel Buschert
imagebam.com
I really need to get into top shape this year, and a month or so in New York with Rachel should do the trick nicely. If you could organise the sessions and the flights and accommodation, I'd be eternally grateful.


- a session with Jennifer Scarpetta and Megan Abshire in London this January

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com

If I'm going to break my duck, I should probably jump right in and go for double the fun, and I can't think of a better double team than these two brunettes - well, I can't imagine a better double team who are scheduled to be in London in January.


- an Arnold Classic Brasil VIP visitor package

imagebam.com

I reckon this would be a fine way to see your first bodybuilding show. Tickets, flights, accommodation and sightseeing tours are available from Promotional Travel (Brasil)


Thank you Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment