Wednesday 30 January 2013

Pecs of the Day

Amanda Folstad

She's not what I would call my favourite bodybuilder, but Amanda does remind me of a woman I 'knew' (more than) a few years ago. I'm not saying this woman was anywhere near as muscular as Amanda, but she was not a million miles away facially, and she did have a little pec cleavage, as she had been a champion gymnast as a teenager, and had carried on working out after giving up the sport. Good memories. GREAT memories.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Enough of my misty-eyed reminiscing. What's not to like about Amanda herself? An on stage most muscular pose is always to be commended, especially when traps like those pop up in the process. And what's more, we can always rely on Amanda's girl-next-door style beauty to help us in the 'Muscle Women Look Like Men' debate.

Not my favourite, but I still love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment