Saturday 18 January 2014

FMS in 2014

It's been a while, and it's good to be back. It's not that I don't love you, but even an obsessive like me needs to get away every once in a while and take a breather, and that's just what I've been doing. And by the way, I'm sure it's not that you don't love me, but there has been a NOTICEABLE hike in the number of page views on the blog since the beginning of the year. What are you trying to tell me?!

Anyway, as I was saying, getting away from the blog for a while provided the opportunity for a bit of reflection. Towards the end of last year I had started to find the formula of daily posts grouped into weekly themes a bit, well, formulaic. Sometimes I felt the formula worked well, at other times, not so well, and the sheer effort of trying to think up original weekly themes became a bit of a burden.

However, I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater, so there still will be the occasional weekly theme, but it will no longer be the norm. Rest assured though, I'll still be posting something every day as far as is possible, and I've still got plenty to say about the magnificent muscular women who, a quarter of a century after I first saw Carolyn Cheshire on British TV, continue to rock my world.

imagebam.com

And if there's a better way to kick off the year than Patricia Beckman's rear delts in all their fibrous muscular glory then please do get in touch and let me know what it is. One thing that does remain the same is the email address: 6ft1swell@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from readers old and new.

6ft1swell

No comments:

Post a Comment