Tuesday 20 September 2011

Muscle in London

I'd downgraded my femuscle radar alert status to 'forlorn' as the miserable excuse for a summer this year in London had turned to a chilly September. But even on low alert the radar didn't fail me as I came out of Shepherd's Bush tube yesterday afternoon to the sight of a pair of magnificent muscular calves.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

As always, 'the madness' descended and I sneakily shot some video of her. At first, she was on the phone with a coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other so she would keep stopping to put the coffee down.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

But despite this, once again, my sneaky video skills have been found wanting - I just don't seem to be able to keep the damn thing steady! Partly, I guess, that's lack of practice at this kind of thing, and partly I suppose it's because, at moments like these, I am pretty far from calm and composed!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Anyway, her calves. This woman was definitely not shy about her muscles, wearing a pair of denim shorts that showed off her legs beautifully. The screencaps don't really do her justice, her calves were 'the real thing' you could say. Big, defined, solid balls of muscle that danced with every move she made.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

She didn't seem obviously muscular elsewhere but she wasn't tubby either, although I do concede that I wasn't paying very much attention to the rest of her body - it was all about her calves! I was quite overwhelmed in fact.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And she was wearing flat shoes! I spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening unable to concentrate on anything else except fantasising about what her magnificent calves would look like in a pair of heels!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Maybe this autumn my femuscle-spotting luck is going to be in! I certainly hope so.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man those calves are UNREAL! I would have been taken by the madness too. Good job getting some footage of those lovely calves!

    ReplyDelete