Sunday 25 September 2011

Meine Top 5 Deutsch Muskel Mädchen

Hallo deutsche Leser! I've been receiving more hits from your country than any other non-English-speaking one and I wanted to say a big Danke fürs Lesen to you with an all-week countdown of my Top 5 ladies from Germany.

imagebam.com

First...

5: Sabine Wick
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Sabine is a sentimental choice for me, as she starred in the first female bodybuilding video I ever purchased: Women's Muscle Power 1. I spent hours on end ogling her divine body as she worked out, pumping up her delicious off-season muscles. As she posed, I would pause the tape and advance frame by frame, working myself into a right royal frenzy of excitement.
imagebam.com

Back then I was a typically horny teenager (with an atypical taste in women) and there were moments on the tape where I might have worn it out where she worked her chest or flexed her incredible bicep peaks.
imagebam.com imagebam.com

And her outfit was a big turn-on too. Every time she flexed her back I got an eye-full of her amazing glutes! In the days before the internet, what more could a boy want?
imagebam.com imagebam.com

But unfortunately Sabine never seemed to feature much in the magazines I got, so she pretty much fell off my radar. I kept the tape for ages - much longer than I kept a VCR! So was it goodbye to Sabine?
imagebam.com imagebam.com

To my delight, no! Many years later, I found her on youtube. At first, I wasn't convinced it was her as the contrast with her off-season shape from the video was so marked. Best of all, this routine includes her famous 'moon pose'. Her hamstrings and glutes are so freakishly defined it would have been rude for her not to do this pose! Who the hell is responsible for outlawing it? I think a female-muscle-fan posse needs to find out who and have themselves a lynching!



Why outlaw such a thing of beauty as this?

Viel Spaß!

Number 4 tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Whoa that moon pose in incredible... she's ripped to shreds. Very interesting to read about your obsession with her and tape. And it was before internet! It must have been a really special tape - where did you purchase it from?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would probably have been in HMV or Virgin in Oxford Street in London. In those days (God I sound OLD) shops like these would stock things like the 'Women's Muscle Power' series. You could find them in the Sports section! Hard to believe now...

    ReplyDelete