Wednesday 28 September 2011

Meine Top 5 Deutsch Muskel Mädchen: 2nd

2: Skadi Frei

Grrrrrr
imagebam.com

As far as I can tell from my research, in Norse mythology Skadi is a goddess, 'the goddess of winter and of the hunt'. Talk about foresight! It's almost as if her parents knew what her destiny would be. She has certainly grown up to be a goddess, a big, blond, beautiful muscle goddess who also happens to be an ex-basketball player, a graduate in Sports Science, and a former manager of the Swiss national cycling team! And she is a mother. And a PE teacher. Can you imagine being a teenage boy in Skadi's class? I bet a few female muscle fans come out of that school in the future.
More than a few.

Skadi the goddess
Norse imagebam.com imagebam.com
Muscle imagebam.com imagebam.com

I've been enamoured with Skadi since I saw the pic below. Can you blame me? Those eyes, that smile, and that sexy muscular body. Her shoulders and pecs beg to be worshipped, and the way her left thigh curves out makes my mouth water. Such a strong, amazon woman, her muscles are full, pumped, ripe for adoration.

imagebam.com

Her 15th (out of 17) place at the recent Miss Olympia was, for me, a bit of a disappointment. On reflection though, I think it was more an indication that she reached her peak this year for the FIBO Pro event (and so qualified for the Olympia with her 2nd place there). I reckon, therefore, that her best is yet to come.

FIBO
imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Olympia
imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

She's a stunner from every angle, in any shape from contest to off-season, in any kind of outfit or setting. I've yet to see a bad picture of her, or a stage routine of hers that wasn't graceful, artistic and kittenishly sexy.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Like the country of her birth's economy, Skadi looks strong enough to hold up the whole of Europe. Well, perhaps that's an exaggeration, the Germans have their own debt to repay too now! Boom boom!

Perhaps propping up Europe is a job for her alter-ego...
imagebam.com

Muscleshirt available from The Trenzformer shop

And if that isn't enough Skadi for you, here's a great compilation clip showcasing her from the fantastic TubeFBB channel on youtube



Viel Spaß!

Tomorrow it's my number 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment