Sunday 11 September 2011

New Tube Videos

A while back a reader asked me how many different female muscle genres or sub-genres there were. I can't answer that question, but I will say the three videos I've picked for today certainly reflect different ways fans of female muscle might like to appreciate the women they adore.

First up is an example of what you might call the 'FBBs In Public' genre: Aleesha Young and Karen Garrett go to a shop. For me, part of the appeal of this particular genre is the reactions of the public, and the way the female bodybuilder deals with those reactions. This clip is an excellent example, with the stars of the show really being the two guys Aleesha and Karen meet in the shop!

Next is perhaps one of the oldest genres: 'On Stage Posing'. This might be broken down into the sub-genres of 'Contest' and 'Guest Posing', and clip number two is in the latter category. The UK's current golden girl of bodybuilding, Lisa Cross, looking amazing, only 3 or 4 weeks out from a contest herself, poses at a regional UK contest.

The third clip, I would say, belongs to a genre that might be called 'Fetish Flexing'. A certain muscle or muscle group is showcased throughout the clip. Obviously you could break this genre down into sub-genres for the individual muscles or muscle groups. So, ultimately, this clip belongs to the sub-genre of 'Fetish Flexing: Abs'. The abs in question belong to Melissa Buhl, and I have not seen a sexier abs clip than this for a long time.

Enjoy! And let me know what your favourite genre(s) of female muscle clips/pics is (are). As usual, comment below or contact me directly at 6ft1swell@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment