Wednesday 4 July 2018

The Sexhibitionists: Phyllis Huang

imagebam.com

Wish I could use my tongue to show my admiration of your beauty...

Hot pose. Gorgeous veiny guns and boobs. Wanna kiss you all over. YUM!

Marry me my goddess! I WANT YOU!!!

imagebam.com

Awesome, strong and sexy. I'd love a photo of you from the front with nothing on!

Wish you could actually show everything. You are a work of art.

Sexiest woman on the planet. I am speechless.

Phyllis Huang aka chinesegoddess777 has never been shy about showing her beautiful body off, but recently she really has upped her tease game. Since the beginning of this year she has treated us to more and more nudes - tasteful enough to get by the Instagram police, but nudes nonetheless. And as you can probably tell from the (tiny) selection of (the many many) comments, her fanbase approve.

imagebam.com

Phyllis - I would imagine - won't stop giving us what we want. A woman in her 40s, pretty much a nobody in terms of competitive achievement, and she is adored by (tens of) thousands. She poses and posts and the compliments and the offers (marriage, tongue, "moustache chair"(!) etc.) come flying in. Must be great for her confidence.

imagebam.com

Unlike many of the women who us male fans flock to on social media, Phyllis doesn't - as far as my cursory survey of her Instagram suggests anyway - have a lot of "fitspired" female fans. Some, yes, but the vast majority follow her for a very different kind of inspiration. Some of those other women are not especially keen on their male fans' comments. For Phyllis, however, it seems to be all about inspiring the boys.

imagebam.com

Who wants to join me? she asks.

2,791 of us (at the time of writing). And counting.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment