Thursday 26 July 2018

Summer Lovin': The Mystery of Angela Heider

imagebam.com

She appears to have arrived on the forums more or less fully formed.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

I mean, it doesn't look like she started on those muscles recently, does it? That is a body of work right there - check out those forearms in particular, pretty much as big as (if not bigger than) her upper arms!!! And her back (below) - so much to explore!!!

imagebam.com

I did my research, and frankly, didn't find much. A couple of pics from 2015 - major progress, I confirmed, has been made - and then at the back end of last year suddenly new images start appearing more regularly. In 2018, however, there's a been even more of her, and I don't just mean she's grown. More and more of her pics are currently going up on the forums. There's not exactly a torrent of them, but this year we have been treated to more new images of her than in the previous three combined.

imagebam.com

I tried to find her social media, eventually resorting to posting a "Help Wanted" plea on Girls with Muscle. I didn't have to wait long for the reply - her Instagram page. Champagne corks popped in my head as I anticipated how I would be spending the next two, three, possibly four hours... But then - This Account Is Private

Oh.

imagebam.com

Request sent.

It's not unusual. It's fully understandable. I mean, I'm totally cool, the perfect Instagram follower, I like to think, but there are quite a lot out there who bring female muscle lovin' into disrepute, so yeah, This Account Is Private, I respect that. So I waited. And waited. And I'm still waiting. And while I'm waiting, a message comes, a late response to my "Help Wanted" plea on GwM: She is insanely hot! it begins. Only hope to get into her IG it seems is to msg the author of the Saradas post on her.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

WHAT?!

I'm still waiting for three replies now. The original from Angela's IG; a reply to my reply to "maximumpecs" (who told me to "msg the author"); and now a reply to my message to the author of the post on the forum whose first rule is... about that assertion.

imagebam.com

"Maximumpecs" is definitely right about one thing though, Angela is insanely hot. She seems all grown up too, so why she would need a social media gatekeeper is beyond me. If true, however, whoever that gatekeeper to her IG is, they really should let a few more good guys in, eg. me (obvs.) and (equally obvs.) my informed, respectful, and admiring readership. Nearly 2,000 posts and she only has just over 800 followers?!

imagebam.com

The mystery continues...

Try your luck at badassRN on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment