Tuesday 24 July 2018

Summer Lovin': Michelle's Body Love

The reader is required to mentally remove the "G"...

imagebam.com

I am attending a wedding this weekend, so I went dress shopping this past Sunday, reveals muscle beauty Michelle Bresnahan. It was just one of those days where nothing looked or felt "right". No matter what I tried on it just didn’t do it for me. I started thinking my arms looked too big, or my shoulders were too wide, and wished I had some sort of boob to fill out a top. I left empty-handed.

Hard to believe such a stunner could have a crisis of body confidence.

imagebam.com

Happily, however, it wasn't long before Michelle was seeing her "problem" from, let's say, "our" point of view... Then I thought to myself, these clothes fit the average person and I strive every day to be above average. I push myself to my limits each and every day in and out of the gym. Instead of feeling bummed about not fitting well in a certain mold, I should be damn proud to stand out and not fit that mold.

Quite.

And Michelle even made sure those big arms, wide shoulders and self-made chest were nicely pumped before heading to that wedding. Showing off for her IG following before she showed off in front of the assembled wedding party - hair and make-up intact...



Enjoy!

Follow Michelle on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment