Friday 6 July 2018

The Sexhibitionists: Kristy Enos (& Dick Pics)

imagebam.com

As we saw the last time we featured the beautiful Kristy Enos on FMS, her social media heat goes all the way up to 11 when she's preparing for a competition. So her IG has been essential viewing in the last few weeks as she treated us to all sorts of up-close-and-personal shots of her ever more shredded IFBB Physique pro body.

imagebam.com

The contest she was prepping for was the San Jose Pro last weekend, and for my money she has never looked better. Ultimately her placing (in a very high quality line-up) probably didn't reflect that, but the sight of the thin skin over her vascular (and in motion) abs 10 days out is one of my personal female muscle highlights of 2018 so far.



Check out Kristy's caption for this though:

I wasn’t trying to show my ***** off here, but a bit difficult to cover. Flex 'n' film but anyways, just showing my conditioning 10 days' out before showtime...

And a few days before, she had wondered aloud (in a social media kind of way) why she gets so many "dick pics" sent to her. From guys, she thinks, "who don't know the difference between progress pics and tryin' to be a ho on IG for attention".

Then, 2 days' out...



Not trying to show off her boobs, I would guess, but they're a bit difficult to cover!

A "progress" clip for sure! I bet it got her a few more unwanted pics of dicks though.

Joking aside, what Kristy is missing here I think is that her motivation for posting her beautiful barenaked bod is irrelevant (to them). This is about the feelings, the urges that they trigger in the dick pic sending community. I wouldn't for a minute condone sending pics of your dick to any woman (or man for that matter) who hasn't expressly asked for one, but at the same time I do (kind of) understand what drives them to it in Kristy's case. First (and second and third etc.) time I watched the clips above - I'm almost ashamed to say it now - but my hands were far from being above the table.

imagebam.com

So, if you ever want a pic Kristy, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment