Friday 20 July 2018

Summer Lovin': Cash Back

Once in a while I see a pic that reminds me both why and just how hopelessly I am in love with female muscle. A pic that brings back that moment (over 30 years ago now), that very first rush, that first thrill of seeing a female bodybuilder for the first time.

Thank you Sammica Cash!

imagebam.com

Sammica's is obviously a big and sexy back, the sort of back one would like to "kiss and lick all night long" as one forum poster puts it. She's awfully impressive, but - as usual - I can't quite put my finger on exactly why this gave me such a jolt. Perhaps it's the casual, "I was home and just decided to take some pics" look, and the subsequent idea that Sammica spends her evenings topless and flexing and what I would give to be the man who takes the pics for her! Perhaps it's just that - like our forum poster - my first thought was getting my tongue and lips acquainted with all that beautiful prime beef but then not being able to decide where I would start - "It all looks sooo good!".

Whatever the reason, this, as they say, "did it" for me.

And it still does.

Follow Sammica as she preps for her pro debut on Instagram.

How about that back in motion?



See what I mean? Where to begin?!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment