Saturday 8 September 2012

I'd like to say...

imagebam.com
First off, I'd like to say that I'm as unhappy as anyone that it's been all quiet on the Female Muscle Slave front since the start of the Olympics...

imagebam.com imagebam.com
I'd like to say that the lack of activity here has caused some women to take the initiative and start sending me their photos, begging me to post them. I'd like to say I've been playing it cool and demanding ever more revealing pics from them, refusing to update the blog in the meantime, threatening never to update again unless they play ball and send in those sexy snaps...

imagebam.com
I'd like to say that the reason for my silence is that I've been spending a lot of time with Gina Stone. I'd like to say that Gina has been using me as her wardrobe adviser, putting on outfit after outfit for my approval as part of her search for the perfect white vest and the ultimate pair of mini-shorts...

imagebam.com imagebam.com
I'd like to say that I've been in the middle of a tug-of-love-war between Virginia Sanchez Masias and Geraldine Morgan, both of whom have been so impressed by the cut of my jib that they have fallen head over heels in love with me and I have spent the last month or so travelling between Spain and the USA. I'd like to say that at first I was resolved to choosing between them, but thought of a better idea and so have dedicated the more recent visits to trying to persuade them, with some success, that they will just have to share me...

imagebam.com
I'd like to say that I've been on a Caribbean island with Tina Chandler and Zoa Linsey, who employed my services as a suncream applicator after I beat hundreds of other applicants during a rigorous interview process. I'd like to say that by the end of the holiday I was doing so much more for the ladies than merely applying suncream, and that they've already booked me for a two-week break in a remote Alpine chalet over the New Year...

Unfortunately, apart from the fact that not being able to update has been frustrating, none of the above is true. Now, I know that may come as a shock, but the real reason is too mundane to be of any interest. Let's just say real life-type stuff has been a bit full-on in the last few weeks.

There, told you you wouldn't be interested.

But I really would like to say a massive massive thank you to all of you who have got in touch during the downtime, whether it was to ask after the future of the blog, or vote in the Fantasy Contest poll.

So here is a massive massive thank you, courtesy of the massive massive Fabiola.
imagebam.com imagebam.com

On the plus side, taking a break from the blog has left me with plenty to say, and a backlog of images with which to entertain your female-muscle-lovin' eyes. There will be a post every day, though don't get too excited, I'm only committing to at least one image every twenty-four hours!

imagebam.com imagebam.com
There will be a weekly theme to the daily images - it could be a spotlight on a particular lady or item of clothing or genre of pic etc etc. It could be Stuck In A Lift With... or Fishnet Week (see above). This week it's Alina Popa.

So, apologies to everyone who has been checking in here only to find nothing new, and thank you so much to those who have taken the extra step of getting in touch. It's really gratifying to know that there are readers out there who have actually missed the blog as much as I've missed updating it.

But not as quite as gratifying as discovering Holland Canter...
imagebam.com

Woof!

Enjoy and stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post FMS, wondered where you'd been this last month. Look forward to the coming weeks posts :) Not that it matters but I thought Tina and Zoa spent their reunion together in Japan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see a new post, bring on the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back.
    I´m not writing at all, myself. And the top trumps thing is on hold because I don´t have Photoshop anymore.
    And about this Holland Canter, what a babe! A fitness/figure girl must be stunning for me to pay attention. So: STUNNING GIRL.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete