Saturday 11 February 2012

Muscle Bunz

Some like 'em plentiful, wobbling all over the place, jelly in a bag.
Me? I like a pair of buns so tight and ripped you could break your teeth on them.

So, with apologies and eternal respect to Sir Mix-A-Lot, here we go...

I like ripped butts and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl in the gym with an itty bitty waist
And two ripped bunz goes past your face
You get sprung

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Wanna pull up tough
Cos you notice that butt was buffed
Tight in the shorts she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And train together

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

My homeboys tried to warn me, but that butt you got
Make me so horny
Ooh, rump of muscle
You say you wanna get in my Benz
Well use me use me cuz that ain't no average booty

imagebam.com imagebam.com

I've seen them flexin'
Wanna see them sexin'
She's sweat, wet,
Pumpin' iron like a turbo 'Vette

Dayana Cadeau
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

I'm tired of magazines
Saying fat butts are the thing
Take the average muscle fan and ask him
She gotta pack ripped back

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

So fellas (yeah!) fellas(yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got the butt (hell yeah!)
Well flex it, flex it, flex it, flex it, flex that healthy butt
Baby got back...

imagebam.com

Check out a real pro-muscle women 'cosmic funk' song from 2009 by Osmosis



More female muscle pop on the Tube Videos Page

Born to be spanked (and not feel a damn thing)
imagebam.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment