Thursday 23 February 2012

Treasures from the Archive: Gina Davis

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Her name is Gina and she was inspired to pump iron as a teenager by Cory Everson's 'ideal female physique'. Thank you Cory. Her name is Gina and she started bodybuilding seriously at 22, and nine years later walked on stage for the first time at the 1999 Lackland Classic. She won.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Her name is Gina and she was at her peak in 2004, winning the overall title at the NPC Nationals. It was her third attempt at the competition. Her career as a pro was short-lived and she made only one appearance in 2006 at the Europa Super Show before retiring. Perhaps this is the secret of her enduring appeal. She left us wanting more.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Her name is Gina and from talking to other femuscle fans and reading posts on blogs and forums, I reckon she figures in pretty much everyone's top 10 of all-time. We might have our own pet favourites, but Gina we share.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Her name is Gina and many many times I have imagined myself into that hotel room with her. For no one but me she displays her groin-activating muscles. She is as ripped as ever. Skin and beautiful beautiful muscles. I die in that room. No one has ever died happier.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Her name is Gina, not Geena. But it's handy the two names sound the same. More than once I've answered 'Who is your perfect woman?' by saying Gina Davis. No one ever asked me how Gina was spelt. And someone even bought me The Long Kiss Goodnight. Try it if someone asks you, it's quite fun. And if there's another female muscle fan in the room, you might be able to tell by his or her reaction.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Her name is Gina and when I dream of being washed up on the Island of Female Muscle, Gina is always the Queen who I am taken before (of course I charm the shit out of her and she decides to keep me as her concubine).

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Her name is Gina and this female muscle slave has probably spent more seed on account of her feminine muscular perfection than any other woman. Who knows how many novels she has cost me?

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Her name is Gina and Cory was great and all but in my humble opinion, sometime around 2003-2004, there was only one 'ideal physique'. And it was Gina.


imagebam.com
Her name is Gina and she's still got it. By my reckoning she must be approaching her mid-forties now. And as these pictures show, she still has sex appeal in spades. How many women wouldn't want a body like this at 45?

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Rumour has it her man is a lot younger than her. Why am I not surprised?

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Her name is Gina and she is legend.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. She been dating a guy who about 14 years YOUNGER than her for a while for about 3 or 4 years now. He was a lightweight Male BB for a while but she been bulking him up since they meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina is one of my all time favourite FBBs, not only because of her sheer size, it's something else, she is so cute and has a such a sweet smile. Her muscularity is so well proportioned, so feminine. She still is a work of art. Thanks for this excellent post, i totally love this woman.

    ReplyDelete