Tuesday 8 May 2012

Size Matters: Rene Campbell

imagebam.com
Rene Campbell: loves Greek Gods, resembles an Amazon Goddess

Size matters to the current UKBFF Champion Rene Campbell. She is, by her own admission, a woman who wants to get as big as she possibly can, coining the phrase ‘bigorexic’ to describe her obsession in an interview with the British ‘newspaper’ The Sun back at the end of January this year. I look at 20-stone guys in the gym and think, ‘I want to be that big’. I love the muscular aesthetic - looking like a Greek God. It’s a form of art, she says.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
A worthy British champ

A former triathlete and long-distance runner, Rene has been bodybuilding competitively since 2008, when she won her first show, the NPA South-East. At that point she says she was bitten by the bug. Since then, she has had consistent success on the stage, culminating in her first British title last year. And she certainly has no plans to quit, and clearly loves the skin she’s in, saying I can’t ever imagine being thin again - I’m so much happier this way.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Imagine walking into the gym and seeing a rear view like this! Would you walk right out again for a bit of secret toilet time? It might be better to keep your cool and see if you can strike up a conversation, because the good news for British female muscle fans in the south-east of England is… Rene Campbell is single!

It’s hard for an admirer like myself to believe, but according to a report in April in another British ‘newspaper’ The Daily Mail, Rene is looking for a boyfriend who could cheer me on at competitions and cook chicken for me. Well, Rene, unfortunately I’m taken, but I’m sure that there are more than a few of my readers who could do that and perhaps a little more besides.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Needless to say, as the story was published in the mainstream media, some downright rude comments were made about Rene and her physique, but she doesn’t seem to be the kind of person who’s going to be bothered by that, so I don’t think we should be either. However, there were a good number of supportive comments too, not just from guys like you and me, but also people just pointing out that even though they don’t actually find her attractive, what she’s achieved has taken a lot of dedication and hard work and that nobody should tell anybody how to look.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
And once the story had hit the female muscle fan forums, trains to Brighton were suddenly noticeably more crowded, and an unusually high number of questions were being asked at the local Tourist Information office about Forest Gym…

I was delighted to find this report on Rene from the German broadcaster RTL even though my German is virtually non-existent, because I LOVE clips where female bodybuilders parade themselves in public.



The guys representing the ‘public’ in this clip are pretty annoying (even in a language I don’t understand!) but I have always fantasised about strolling through town with a female bodybuilder, soaking up the reactions of people suddenly confronted by a woman who so blatantly defies conventional notions of femininity. Most women worry (too much in my opinion) what other women think of them, but female bodybuilders have no such insecurity. This may be the main reason I find women with muscle attractive, this self-confidence, this subversion of the norm. And the bigger the woman, the bigger the subversion, the bigger my attraction.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Recent pics of Rene bigger, more vascular, more pumped than ever. Making good on her promise to continue her quest for size. The finest British female muscle beef on the market.

Follow Rene on her website, or on Twitter
Watch videos of Rene here and here
And support British female bodybuilding!

Her obvious dedication to the sport of female bodybuilding (not fitness, not bikini, but bodybuilding), and her passion for sculpting her body through pumping iron is clear. Female Muscle Slave’s admiration for this wonderful woman and her magnificent, British-made body just keeps growing and growing.

imagebam.com
If this picture doesn't do it for you, you are definitely in the wrong place!

And remember, there’s a guy out there right now who will sooner or later be the one who’s going to make Rene happy, and maybe he doesn’t even know it yet, but he’s a lucky lucky man!

1 comment:

  1. you're right: the last picture DID do it for me, esp when I envision being where her right hand ends.

    ReplyDelete