Monday 16 May 2011

Muscle in London

I was on my way through North Kensington/Ladbroke Grove area today on St Mark's Road. There's pet shop there called 'Pets and the City' which offers dog-walking services.

If you haven't stopped reading out of principle upon the words 'dog-walking services'...

Anyway, I was going past there and one of the staff was taking two dogs out somewhere, loading them into individual compartments in the back of a van.

First I clocked that she was wearing sports vest - I often find that a woman who wears a sports vest in public is of the more athletic type, so it is always something I look for on the old femuscle radar. And I wasn't disappointed by her shoulders. Not massive by any means, but there was muscle and definition there for sure. She wasn't really tall but she wasn't short either. Maybe 5'5-5'7. Not thin, though she had a lovely slim waist. Her overall shape suggested to me perhaps a gymnastics background, but I reckon she probably still worked out. Or maybe dog-walking is the new pilates?

It's posh round there, just north of the Westway, up past the Latimer Road football pitches there. I'm wondering how much it would set me back to have my dog walked by the buff dog-walker.

Once I BUY a dog that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment