Wednesday 11 May 2011

Stomachs with Sex Appeal

Nothing turns me on more than a lady with ripped abdominals.


I want to touch. Run my hands over ridges of hard hard muscle.


'I've been working hard,' she says. 'What do you think?'


With lustful eyes I follow the deep cuts around the hips and down, down...

She knows I love her abs. When I'm away, she sends them to me.




Everybody stares at her when we walk down the beach together. They look at her, I look at them. Stares of lust, envy, admiration, shock and incomprehansion, she wallks proudly through them all, supremely confident in herself and her magnificent physique. Pure sex appeal.


As she moves her mouth up towards my balls, her abs flex to their full extent. Her stomach becomes relief map of muscle. Through the valleys that lie between her mountainous abs, my hot cum will run like rivers.


May have got a bit carried away there! Enjoy the pics anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment