Monday 15 August 2011

Glamazons

Sometimes a man wants his woman to look like... well, like a woman. To glam up and accentuate her natural femininity and curves.

Muscular women are often accused of 'looking like a man' but I don't see how this applies to these hotties. They are fit, athletic, muscular AND feminine. And on top of that, they have many many more curvy bits than your average woman, and this seems to me to be most apparent when they're in a sexy outfit.

So, here we go with a selection of some of my favourite Glamazon pictures.

Tatiana Butler and Valentina Chepagia
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Tatiana's shoulders and arms look amazing in her sexy little dress. I'd love to get my hands on them! Valentina shows off her super-sexy calves and back, not to mention her curvaceous rear. Simply gorgeous.

Lyris Capelle and Wendy Dray
imagebam.com imagebam.com
It doesn't matter what part of her body a dress reveals, a strong muscular woman will always look good. Lyris reveals her legs, Wendy her toned shoulder and arm. And both look grrreat!

Theresa Ivancik
imagebam.com
The beautiful Theresa and her curvy, tanned, muscular physique must make other women so jealous when she walks into a room. I wonder if Theresa gets off on that...

Casey Simmons and Britain's finest Lisa Cross
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Casey and Lisa are certainly stretching their little gold dresses. Maybe it's hard to find a dress that fits when you have such an unconventional physique, or maybe when you're a sexy, strong, muscular woman you always go for a size too small just so you can show off your hard work better!

Monique Jones and Mehrle Mohr
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Sometimes when looking at Glamazon pictures I like to fantasize that I'm picking up this goddess before a night on the town. Monique has invited me in to ask me if she looks good in her outfit, while Mehrle comes out of the door to meet me. Unforgettable, if imaginary, nights!

Kashma Maharaj
imagebam.com
Kashma is making waves on the forums, and with her exotic beauty and big big muscles it's easy to see why. In an interview with Lori Braun's femalemuscle.com  in July she said I’m a woman who likes being treated like a lady. I demand respect. I like the old-fashioned things, like having a man open a door for me or pulling a chair for me to sit. Now, I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy...

Terri Harris and Junell Robinson
imagebam.com imagebam.com
More gorgeous female muscle flesh on display from these two beauties. Terri shows of her arms and shoulders, while her heels accentuate her thighs. While she casually flexes her arm, Junell's calves are in all their glory, again thanks to her heels. Two top examples of muscular sex appeal.

Two of my all-time favourite bodybuilders: Gina Davis and Dena Westerfield
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Gina is in her mid-forties in this recent picture. When competing, she was a great advert for the sport, and she still is. Sizzling in a dress most women her age would look ridiculous in. And the thing I love about Dena is her rabid exhibitionism, she seems to revel in her skin. In her videos she always looks as though she is enjoying, even getting turned on by, showing herself off, and I find that intoxicatingly attractive. And the outfit in the picture above seems to confirm my impression of her.

Andrulla Blanchette
imagebam.com
The sex appeal of this woman jumps right out of the computer screen in this picture. The dress stretches against her muscles, her eyes bore into the viewer, and I can't take my eyes off this goddess. I have kept coming back to this picture again and again when looking for examples of muscular femininity. For me, it's a classic.

'Naughty' Nuriye Sener
imagebam.com
A quite recent picture to finish, and what a shot it is. Nuriye's dress seems to be on the point of shredding as she flexes her mighty guns. Who hasn't fantasized about a muscular women removing her dress by expanding her chest and back so it rips and falls around her to reveal her magnificent physique nude. Or is it only me?

Enjoy female muscle fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment