Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hot and Hard

More (much needed if you live in the UK - where's the summer?) heat in this selection of sexy hardbodies. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed choosing them.

Sweet Sweat
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Three muscle babes in the gym, sculpting their hard, sexy bodies. On the left, Erin Stern's badass bicep. In the centre, Alice Matos sizzles all over, but her stomach is so flat I can't take my eyes off it when I look at this picture. I don't know the lady on the right's name, but I do know that I'd like to get my hands on her behind. If the tattoo doesn't draw your attention to her firm, round peaches, then the clothing label sticking out of her sweatpants certainly will. Bet she left it out on purpose.

Muscley Midriffs
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
I heart babes with six-packs and cameraphones, and I heart pics of dark-haired babes lifting up their T-shirts to reveal their muscular abs. And I really heart the Lingerie Football League. Imagine the TV bosses' reaction to the pitch: 'You say fit babes playing sport in their underwear? Boy, you are a genius!'

Norah L. Joseephsen
imagebam.com

In Public
imagebam.com imagebam.com
If our cyclist here had moved just a little to the left and we could see the licence plate on the Merc, that neighbourhood might have seen an increase in female muscle fans hoping for a sighting of this fit babe as she does her miles. Having an influx of visitors might have been good for the local economy. Could this be the way for the stricken Eurozone countries to attract more foreign money? Economic recovery through female muscle? I feel a post expanding on my new economic theory might be in order. Watch this space!

Six with muscular sex appeal
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Attitude
imagebam.com
Her stance and her expression exude a kind of 'I-know-I'm-hot' attitude that radiates from the picture. More woman than most men could handle. Pure sex appeal.

A Quiet Night In
imagebam.com
Nothing on TV, so I think I'll put on that new bikini one of my admirers sent me. If I snap myself in it and send him the photo, he might get me another present. Damn, I look sexy in this. Check me out!

Enjoy female muscle loving brethren!

No comments:

Post a Comment