Wednesday 20 June 2018

Gone But Not Forgotten: The Street Fighter

Over the years in this forum and others, I thought he was a unique presence. Someone who had an interesting perspective and whose contributions had a consistent point of view. I still remember his coming-of-age encounters with muscular women, which were always fun to read. And of course all those amazing video posts, which must have taken hours of hours of time to construct - and to a Luddite like me, most appreciated! One of the real grown-up presences as opposed to the many trolls.

Reported on the forum whose first rule is... in mid-May, the passing of the man known (most recently) as "the street fighter" has prompted a number of heartfelt tributes.

I'm certainly going to miss hearing from him. He not only spent countless hours editing and posting the vintage [FBBing clips] that we all love seeing here, but he'd make great posts with a lot of enthusiastic insight, which included his own past experiences. He kept things light-hearted and entertaining and the best thing about this board was always reading one of his new video posts with commentary. I had the fortune to exchange several PMs with him over the years. Just a great guy.

His legendary posts brought us edited footage of contests from the entire history of the sport. A 1988 IFBB women's invitational event held in Japan which I'm pretty sure only a handful of devoted heads even knew about, let alone had footage of. The 1990 Iron Maiden, wrong result he reckoned, and complete - as always - with his own technical data: This has been floating around the web and I am unsure who made the original capture. I've attempted to reduce the artifacting from the original compression. I cropped tracking noise and resized the clip with a subtle sharpen. 11:03 Duration 720x540 25fps MKV container X265 compression. Enjoy!

But his love of the sport didn't stop when the moon pose was outlawed. Right up until last year he was still posting his own edits of shows - from Asia, Germany, North America - his love of the contest as great as ever, new divisions and all. Female bodybuilding is my first love, he wrote in 2017, but Physique is my mistress.

Today, we offer just a few of our favourite street fighter gifs, along with some choice quotes. A tiny selection of what he so passionately shared with his fellow heads.


I know there are a number of implant haters on this sight. 
However, if you have never experienced feeling a woman with implants under the muscle flexing her chest you should try it once. 
The reason being is that the because of the pressure on the implant from the contraction of the pectoral muscle the entire chest becomes hard. 
It feels like the entire breast is muscle.


I quickly laid on my back. 
My eyes had started to adjust to the darkness and the way she moved to get on top of me was like that of a powerful lioness. 
Her long golden hair cascading over her muscular body. 
Once again she took my cock in her hand and put me inside her. 
As my dick slowly squeezed in, it felt like it was going to start sweating because she was so hot inside. 
It was then I realized that just like a bodybuilder does before going on stage she had pumped up. She had pumped up her vagina muscles. 




I always watch British competitions with trepidation. I'm worried my estranged wife will show up in the Extreme/Super Body class with the intention of making me regret separating from her. 


However, no Extreme Body class in this event - a double edged sword. 
I love the huge muscle but not sure how I would deal with seeing my wife on stage again. Anyway, lots of muscle flexing in heels and thong bikinis.



Sabine Wick poses really fast on stage and a lot is happening that we miss so I had this idea. I made these gifs from the clip that stitchface posted (the best footage of Sabine Wick I've seen). 


I used software to create tweens (short for in-betweens) making frames based on weighted motion and inverse movement. 
This took the existing footage from 3 minutes to about 12. 
Then I combined the original and extended footage and slowed down her flexing but left her transitions at normal speed.


If you guys think this is cool let me know. 
If you think it sucks let me know too!

I briefly corresponded with him in late 2013, asking for permission to use some of his fantastic gifs. He was only too glad to oblige, and very encouraging about the blog. I particularly remember him saying that "you've really started to find your own voice", which - coming from him, a man whose knowledge of female muscle past and present was so great it was actually kind of intimidating - I found incredibly flattering.

We talked about our love for muscles several times. He seemed like such a nice man and he was sincere in his passion, his love of sharing so cool. I will miss him!


For any forum member to get such a send-off is absolutely unheard of, and probably says more about the way he touched so many with his generosity and skills than any cack-handed attempt from me to eulogise him could. He will, indeed, be missed.

1 comment:

  1. He was a friend of mine. We lost touch and had just reconnected right before he passed away. We tried to do a FBB model site together, but we got into it right when the membership site bubble burst. I had one of the best weekends of my life when we shot Emery Miller and Debbie Bramwell together. Man, that whole weekend was thanks to him. And I will always remember it. He did make 2 full short single comic gags for me. He was a big fan of the short single comic gag format. I never did get the last one he made for me. But, I hired an artist to complete it. And it turned out amazing. I will be posting that as a tribute to my friend shortly. So long as MFMC remains, I will keep his small bit of work as a tribute to him, to help keep his legacy alive. He was a nice, nice man.

    ReplyDelete