Tuesday 12 June 2018

Pic of the Month: June

May's Pic of the Month poll turned out to be a two-lady race between Megan Elizabeth Colvin's body art, and the muscle pits of Britain's Rosie Harte.

imagebam.com

Rosie, with 44% of the votes, came out the winner.

And so to our five June nominees.

Check them out, follow the link at the bottom, and vote with a single click.


SARAH FECHTER: MUSCLE BEAUTY

imagebam.com

I've made no secret of my admiration for this gorgeous hunk of woman since she (belatedly) came to my attention earlier in the year (see FMS passim). Her latest (to be leaked to the forums, anyway) work with HD Physiques has done nothing to dampen my enthusiasm. Look how thick she is below the knee, the definition all over her mouth-watering midriff, those feel-me-up shoulders, and best of all those lick-this-way veins on her biceps... And on top of all that - the smile! Swooonarama!!!

ALINA POPA: NATURE'S MAJESTY

imagebam.com

Taken, I believe, towards the end of May on the Manitou Incline in the Colorado Rockies, Alina may not yet be ready to come back and compete for the biggest titles, but there's no doubt she still adds outstanding (if not 100% "natural") beauty to any area she's in. Imagine going on a hike and being confronted with Alina in shorts, boots and sports bra on the trail! Don't know about you, but I reckon I'd float up that incline (albeit with my tongue hanging out and my eyes bulging out of their sockets) if I had Alina to follow - and if I'd already been up, I'd be only too happy to go up again.

CAIT (aka LILPOWERBUILDER): IN MY DEFENCE, YOUR HONOUR

imagebam.com

She only started Crossfit "a few years ago", but one thing has led to another and now "Cait" is, as her Instagram moniker suggests, a Powerlifter and Bodybuilder (NPC Physique) as well as being a fitness coach. Through fitness I have found a whole new me, she says. The me that I was meant to be. Those boots and shorts were meant to be with those glutes and legs for sure. A picture old C. Moore would show to the jury?!

BRIE EUBANKS: GIFTED

imagebam.com

Just when I thought her Brieness had consigned herself to the murkier parts of the female muscle world and I'd only ever see her now in blurry webcam and snapchat clips getting up to all sorts of naughtiness (with and without her hubby), she pops up on the forums with a reminder of just what a thoroughly gifted woman she is. For once, I'm not focusing on the muscles. I can't stop looking at it. It's just so long, so BIG!

SHANNON SEELEY: SHAPE OF A WOMAN

imagebam.com

Having recently competed with distinction at the NPC Jr. USAs, Shannon is expected to turn pro at some stage later in the year. Meanwhile, her schmotography work (not to mention some of her topless cam treats that are appearing in those murky parts) have done plenty to bring her to front and centre of the collective female muscle lovin' consciousness. I could have chosen any of a number of classy shots of her (or indeed a still from one of those cam shows), but in the end, I found I had a very soft hard spot for this rather arty silhouette. Now that's what a woman is supposed to look like!

Tough choice or easy call?

Take your pick and vote HERE

We'll post the winner next month when we invite you to vote for July's best.

Enjoy! And thanks in advance for voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment