Wednesday 15 June 2011

Abs Week: Revealing Her Abs



An ex of mine had a flatmate who was really into clubbing. One day, we were in her flat chilling out when her flatmate, whose name was Lucy, came back from a festival. She was wearing wellington boots, a pair of micro shorts that came halfway up her cheeks, and a big puffer jacket. Then she opened the jacket and revealed a little bikini top and a set of abs that had me gawping shamelessly. And she knew it.
'What do you think of my six-pack?' she said with a wink.
'Will you put some clothes on?' snapped my ex.
Lucy flounced out of the room, and that was the first and last time I got a peek at her sexy bod.
Whenever I see a pic of a muscle woman revealing her abs, I think of Lucy. Not my ex!











Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment