Friday 3 June 2011

Muscle in London

A beautiful day in London today, and a beautiful evening out by the river in Greenwich was made all that more special by TWO sightings of the same gorgeous muscle babe.

First time was walking out of the market towards the river. She came towards us in a dark blue vest top and tracksuit trousers. I saw her impressive shoulders first, and as I did she took a slug of Lucozade sport, lifting her arm to bring the bottle to her mouth and flexing her shoulder in the process. That really got my attention!

She looked to be in her mid-twenties, and was obviously heavily
into keeping fit. Her delts and arms were much bigger than you see on the average London woman who works out with weights, and although her vest wasn't very low cut, it was low enough for me to glimpse some pec definition just below the bottom of her neck. She radiated an aura of health, strength and confidence. What's more she was at least as tall as me, which is 6 foot 1, or 1.85m. A true amazon!

But it was over too quickly. I only had the chance to do a quick survey of her awesome upper body as she was with a guy and walking fast, and I could hardly just leave my friends and follow her. That all too brief moment of delight was all I was going to get.

Later as I was walking back through the university buildings though, I looked up and realised it was her on the bike coming towards me. Again, alas, she was travelling fast, but I made the most of it. She was gripping the handlebars tight, consequently making her triceps and forearms flex. I dread to think what the expression on my face was as she approached! I was awestruck by this beefy beauty. This time I got a better look at her face, and she was very very cute. Heaven! I watched her as she powered away, my heart, as always, set racing at the sight of a such muscularity on a woman.

I think I'll be spending a few more evenings in Greenwich this summer hoping to get that feeling again!

No comments:

Post a Comment