Wednesday 1 June 2011

Sexy Six Packs

Hot day in London and there was some serious flesh on display around town. And the hot sunny weather is due to continue, so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for muscle babes. I'm hoping to see some sexy six packs this summer. But if I see anything like these, I may need medical assistance.

Competitor 288 gets my vote!


Sexy six pack self-portrait


Heidi Vuorela
She was only asked to flex a bicep, but she couldn't resist showing off her abs too.


Those trousers could be a little lower...


Oana Hreapca
How to get attention in the gym


Katka Kyptova
Angelic abs


Mindi O'Brien
Seems to have lost a few inches round the waist since she bought those jeans


Hot and hard


Lindsay Cope
Deep cuts


Karen Zaremba
Perfection


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment