Tuesday 11 June 2013

Abs Week: Muscular Abs in Motion


Today, a personal selection of gifs with abs from the genius that is responsible for Muscular Girls in Motion on Tumblr.

WARNING! Some of these are just a little bit naughty, so you might not want to scroll down too far if you are at work or another place where you're not completely at ease with images of sexy muscular women showing off their sexy six-packs wearing nothing but the skin they're in.

Firstly, let us never forget that hot abs are the results of hard work.



Next up, Patricia Houston takes a breath that takes my breath away. 
Among other things.



Sara Butler takes her abs seriously...



... but Katka K. and Sarah D. can't stop smiling.



And who can blame them? 

Don't worry, it's not getting naughty just yet.
Now, how about a little wiggle?


You like? I thought you would. 


I'm pretty sure you'll like this too.
And I'm pretty sure this is abs legend Karen Zaremba.



I always find it's best to get oily before you get naughty, don't you?


And there's no one I'd rather get oily with than Oana.


NAUGHTINESS STARTS HERE

If it's Autumn, it's probably naughty...


Gosh that exercise looks like fun!


How does Victoria Dominguez aka Mistress Treasure 
spend her evenings do you think? Like this, probably. 



And finally, the climax of today's post.


Perfection.


Why not drop by Muscular Girls in Motion and give this man (I assume it's a man, anyway) some appreciation and love. He works hard for our viewing pleasure!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the link to muscular Girls in Motion! I didnt know it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this ABSolutely fabulous topic. Besides breasts and ass, abs is another of my favorite parts which I APPRECIATE sooo much when spending intimate moments with FBBs and athletic women..

    ReplyDelete