Saturday 7 June 2014

Muscle in Tesco (!)

Here at FMS, we love hearing about your real life female muscle experiences, and we love it even more when you give us permission to go ahead and make a post out of your story. Today, a UK reader tells of a recent sighting in an unexpected place...

imagebam.com

I only had a few things in my basket so I went to the tobacco counter where the queue wasn't so long. To be honest, the girl at the checkout there was pretty nondescript. I hardly noticed her as I waited my turn, nor as she scanned my items. When she had emptied the basket, I went to grab it and place it on top of the stack next to the counter. As I went to pick it up, I found it was stuck. Or I thought it was stuck anyway. It wouldn't move. Then I realised she was holding the other side of the basket and that was why I couldn't move it. I mean, I really couldn't move it at all.

She said,
"That's OK, sir, I'll take it."

I don't know why, but I didn't let go. It sounds ridiculous, and I guess it seemed kind of ridiculous if you were looking at us, but I just kind of stood there resisting her. I was getting off on feeling her strength pulling the basket away from me.

I didn't let go, but suddenly she had the basket in her hand and was putting it down behind the counter there. I'm not the strongest guy in the world, but I'm no wimp. And she had pulled it right out of my grasp. Effortlessly.


The older guy who was working the counter with her said something like, "Don't bother mate, she's stronger than you." Took a moment for me to register he was talking to me. Honestly, I can't remember what I said back. I think I mumbled something about how I'd just wanted to put it down on the stack next to me, to save her the trouble. I was just so IMPRESSED by what she had just done.

"You don't want to get into a tug of war with me," she said. And as she said it, she flexed her arm. Right there in front of my eyes. BANG!

imagebam.com

Unfortunately she must be some kind of supervisor or something cos she had a blue jacket on over the blue short-sleeved shirt most of the assistants wear in Tesco. She only held the pose for maybe a couple of seconds. Maybe less. Over before it began kind of thing. But I had seen her bicep through her jacket. The Madness! There was most definitely a muscle under there. She's put me into a trance. My eyes were probably popping out of my head. I probably looked a right idiot.

Late 30s maybe, but hard to tell. She has the look of a woman whose life has not been easy so looks older than she is. Ginger hair tied back, pale complexion. No stunner, but more than just plain. Clear skin and nice blue eyes.


"Sir? Sir?!"

How long had I just been standing there staring at her?!

"That's £8.53. Do you have a Clubcard?"

imagebam.com

I pulled my card out of my wallet. I was shaking a bit from the rush and had a bit of trouble finding the slot. She reached out and held the card reader steady for me and I noticed a vein running up from her wrist, disappearing under the cuff of her jacket.

I get a picture in my mind of her lean body. There's not an ounce of extra fat on her, just muscle and veins all over. More adrenaline!

Somehow, I remember my PIN and punch it in. As she tears off my receipt and hands it to me I'm still transfixed by that vein but I take my shopping and start to head out.


"Sir? Sir?! Your card!"

I was so out of it I had left it in the reader and had to go back and take it from her. She probably thought I was drunk or stoned or something. I thanked her. Smiled - or at least that's what I think I did, who knows what stupid look I had on my face. I was rushing. 100% female muscle high. Dazed, you know.

imagebam.com

This was about a week ago. Of course I've been back! Not stalking her or anything, it's the second most convenient supermarket from the office!!! Seen her a couple of times doing her supervisor thing, always wearing her jacket. She's tiny. Can't be more than an inch or two over five foot, and real petite. Like I said, lean. Like she could have done some distance running at school or something. Seems kind of energetic as well. Not your average Zombie-like supermarket worker. She kind of fizzes around.

Can't wait for it to get hot. Hot enough for the supervisors to take off their jackets! Bet she has some big fat veins on those arms. I'll keep you posted.


We look forward to it!

And if you would like to get in touch about any female muscle sightings of your own, wherever you are in the world, please drop me an email: 6ft1swell@gmail.com.

Enjoy, and happy female muscle spotting!

No comments:

Post a Comment