Sunday 26 August 2018

(More) Summer Lovin': Stalker?

Saw "Not Emma Paveley" again today (time of writing). She's still got it, but this time it wasn't quite as exciting as previously (see Woman of the Week: NOT Emma Paveley, see Street of Joy, Street of Shame). Although I did one of my silent moans, for the very first time I resisted the urge to turn around and follow her (and her "normal" friend).

Now this may be because I've discovered a bit more self-control (as if!) but more likely it's because yesterday (again, time of writing) I sighted another muscular woman, a woman that "Not Emma" - for all her impressive muscularity - simply couldn't compete with. Probably the hardest, most ripped woman I have ever seen up close, and she was properly gorgeous - in a sultry Mediterranean way - too. There was zero debate in my head yesterday, just a voice, quickly rising to a kind of hysterical crescendo. "Oh my God! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!". I stared, I swooned, and I turned.

As she passed me I'd noticed a fair bit - olive skin, great round deltoids, huge flowing jet black hair, bicep veins, her powerful stride. All that in what must have been well under a second - I must have been gawping like a fool! She passed, I turned. I didn't walk after her, not at first anyway, I was kind of rooted. There was her super-tight bum in skin-tight black leggings, her angular calves, and - either side of her mane of hair - rear delts and lats twitching with every move she made. I may have moaned audibly.

She powered inside one of the shops further up the road from where I was, and only then did I start to zombie-walk towards her. New Look it turned out to be, not a shop I'd usually go into, but there I was. She was walking up the escalator to the upper floor I noticed, following the hair more than anything else. I paused, noticing that apart from a couple of bored looking boyfriends, I was the only guy in the shop, and even including the bored looking boyfriends, I was probably the only person over 30.

I stepped back towards the entrance and took stock. Despite all my protestations that at times like this I am not in my right mind, I was, apparently, fully aware of what I was doing on this occasion. She had to come out sooner or later, I reasoned, wouldn't it be better to position myself across the road and wait? I could hardly be seen snapping pics in the store - an older guy caught taking pics where young women shop... "Snap Perv Nabbed in New Look" would not be an easy headline to explain to the missus.

So I waited for her to come back out of the entrance, imagining that as I waited she was in the fitting room, trying on all sorts of revealing outfits, no doubt doing a bit of posing in the mirror, maybe the sight of her beautiful muscular body getting her a bit worked up. I imagined a lot. And I waited... And I waited... And I waited...

A full twenty minutes later I couldn't resist any longer and went back in. She wasn't on the ground floor, so I took the escalator up - turns out there's menswear upstairs, who knew? I could have gone up, looked at some ties or something. Fool! And then... OH MY GOD!!! I saw there was another entrance. Superfool! She was long gone.

imagebam.com

To me it is totally inconceivable that I could be around a woman like that and not want to get a stalk on - even if some time later a wave of guilt stopped me. So, when I see some random dude in the back of a photo such as that of Australian WBFF deity Rach White, I can't help but project all my stalker tendencies onto him.

Look! There's nobody else in the gym. In my experience, that means it's either very early, or very late. Coincidence that he's there when she's there? Coincidence he just happens to be looking up as she proudly displays her beautiful rock hard muscle body in the mirror? Coincidence my arse! He's perving on her, and I don't blame him.

And he's doing a good job at keeping his subject in sight!

But I could be wrong. Maybe he just has a busy schedule, has to work out late (or early), and though he might be having a look, he might be admiring Rach, it doesn't mean he's planning how best to position himself to snap a cheeky secret pic later.

I could be wrong...

Enjoy!

(More) Summer Lovin' continues next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment