Friday 22 July 2011

Innamorato with Ammirato

Now I don't usually go for bikini competitors, and I'm far too old to be coming on all schoolboy gushy, but I cannot sleep, I feel miserable, I have no appetite, I'm writing poems for Christ's sake!

I think I'm in love with Valeria Ammirato.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Valeria is a bikini competitor from Germany. I don't know how old she is, what her favourite music is, whether she's turned on by guys who can cook, or if she loves animals. But I do know she is hotter than a forest fire that has just reached its peak.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com



I find her bottom particularly alluring.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Like a pair of bongos just begging to be played.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Valeria on stage outhotting the (admittedly pretty hot) opposition.



Sizzling hot, fit, sexy beauty.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Thirty (yes, 30!) minutes (you lucky people) of Valeria in the gym. She works out, poses, speaks German a lot, and throughout it all looks as sexy as sexy can be.



I hope you enjoy Valeria as much as I am enjoying her right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment