Tuesday 5 July 2011

Muscle in London

Out and about in High Street Kensington today, my female muscle radar picked up these gorgeous, shapely, muscular legs. Trust me when I say she was smoking hot, and she clearly knew it.
imagebam.com imagebam.com
She was walking ahead of me and I slowed so as not to go past her. She was quite short, no more than about 5'2" (1.57m), and her ankle boots set off her delicious calves perfectly. Her denim shorts drew attention to her sexy rear, and revealed the backs of her thighs, which were tight without being defined. I couldn't take my eyes off her.
imagebam.com imagebam.com
And I wasn't alone. Heads turned as she walked along, male and female. She must have realised how much attention she was getting, but didn't seem at all self-conscious, sashaying her sexy frame among the gawpers, confident in her skin.
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Sometimes, when a really sexy woman with some muscle is in my vicinity, what I call 'The Madness' overtakes me. I act solely on impulse, incapable of rational thought, transfixed, hypnotised. My heart races and a feeling of exhilaration courses through me. This was definitely one of those times!
imagebam.com imagebam.com
My phone was in my hand, so I discretely tried to take a little video of her. Sad to report that the clip is rubbish, well shaky and all over too quickly, so these screenshots are unfortunately all there is. But at least they give you some idea of her curvy sex appeal.
imagebam.com imagebam.com
And suddenly she stopped at a window. I was past her. I thought about going back, but I did have to be somewhere and having done the video I felt a bit creepy. So I continued on my way. I'll be keeping an eye out for her though. If I see her and she's alone like that I will compliment her on her legs and see what happens. I'll be keeping my female muscle radar on maximum when around High Street Ken now for sure.

Hope you enjoy!

ps. If this is your sister, I am truly sorry if I've caused any offence. If it's your girlfriend, you have NO idea how jealous I am right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment