Monday 18 July 2011

Bare Backs



I'm almost ashamed to say this, but when I see photos like these, it's impossible not to fantasise that I am the photographer. The woman in the photo wants to check out the view from the rear. Hard to do without a picture of it. And she's asked me to snap away.

imagebam.com
'Ready when you are,' she says as she hits a back double biceps pose.

imagebam.com
'I'll get a clearer picture if you pump up a bit first,' I suggest.

imagebam.com
I really don't know what I'm going to say if she asks whether I like the tattoo...

imagebam.com
... but I do know that when I've finished taking this shot, I'm going to offer to give her gorgeous back a deep, deep massage.

imagebam.com
'When I'm done with your back would you like a few shots of your glutes too?'

imagebam.comimagebam.com
Notice the lady on the left's back four-pack! How sexy is that?

imagebam.com
Oh, to be the man in the mirror!

imagebam.com
I reach out and squeeze her rock-hard arms, then I run my hands up around her lats, over her traps and back onto her shoulders as I kiss her neck. She purrs with delight...

You probably don't want to know how the rest of it goes, so I'll stop there. As always, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment