Monday 8 October 2012

Debi of the Day

imagebam.com
More lens-melting hotness from our goddess of the week to brighten up your Monday. Debi is deliciously ripped, oiled and pumped here. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Never let me backstage at a female bodybuilding contest. It’s been images like this that have convinced me that a) I couldn’t be trusted to keep my hands to myself, and that b) my heart couldn’t be trusted to handle being surrounded by sights like this. Having said that, it would be a great way to go…

3 comments:

  1. Again..I couldn't stop cumming for Debi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there's going to be more Debi on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Can you keep it up? :)

      Delete
    2. Of course I can..in fact I just another 3 loads..I want more..LOL..The more the better I feel..LOL. BTW..dropped you an email on my own ranking @ 2012 Ms O..based on orgasmic xxxperience of course..

      Delete