Monday 22 October 2012

Finn of the Day

imagebam.com

Marjo Selin
imagebam.com

This classic image of Marjo certainly takes this female muscle fan back to his teenage bedroom and all the sordid activities that went on there. At that time I couldn’t imagine a sexier or more sophisticated woman, and the fact that she seemed to appear in every edition of every muscle magazine around that time demonstrates that I wasn’t the only one who Marjo appealed to.

Having become the 1982 European Champ, and went on to stay at the top for the whole of that decade, competing in every Miss Olympia from then until 1989, when she hung up her posing suit.

Now, she lives in Maui, where she runs her own ‘fitness vacation’ business:

I would love to train you and help you achieve your own goals in health, fitness and wellness. I am on Maui and ready to teach you what to do. Whether you come by yourself or as a small group to visit the island, for just few days or for a longer fitness vacation, I can make personalized workout plans for you in my studio… and, we can go and do some beach fitness, too!

Please contact me, and we can create your own personal fitness vacation on Maui, Hawaii. I promise, you'll get stronger, leaner, more confident, and you’ll do better in other sports and activities you love to do!


A vacation in paradise training everyday with Marjo? Where’s my piggy bank?

See if you can resist making a booking here

And to finish, some classic Marjo from the 1987 Miss Olympia


No comments:

Post a Comment