Saturday 1 February 2014

Hand Bras

This week, FMS returns to the familiar format of seven posts with a single theme.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Hands up anyone who doesn't like a hand bra on their muscle woman?

OK, you can put your hands above the table again. I don't expect too many hands went up there. I mean, what's not to like? Seems to me it's a similar deal to the 'maximum muscle minimum clothing' image. You get to see all the muscle, and there's just a little bit denied to you, and it's that little bit you can't see that turns the eroticism up to 11 by sending your female muscle lovin' imagination into overdrive.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

I guess the first 'hand bras' I would have ever seen were in the muscle mags of my teenage years. I certainly remember the shot of Paula Bircumshaw (right), although I seem to remember it as a whole page photo rather than as it is here with text. In the muscle mags, hand bras were about as racy as it was ever going to get, as it ever could get, so each one was a pretty big event in Swell's teenage bedroom as I recall!

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Nowadays, you can get to see it all as often as you like - don't get me wrong, I like a shot of a topless or naked muscle woman as much as any of the female muscle lovin' brethren do, as long as there hasn't been a plastic surgery disaster, of course - but still, the tease of the hand bra always has that extra special something.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com

So, you lucky people, it's not quite topless muscle beauties all week.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment