Friday 14 February 2014

Saint Valentina's Valentine's Guide

Have yourself a very happy Saint Valentine's Day with top tips for sweeping the muscle woman in your life off her feet from none other than Saint Valentina herself...

1. ROSES GET POSES
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Valentina says: For success on Valentine's Day, start by saying it with flowers. I've always told my man that if he wants poses, he needs to send me roses.

2. FEED ME!
imagebam.com

Valentina says: Feed me. Just because it's a day of love, romance and whatever, it doesn't mean I'm changing my diet, so take your muscle woman to dinner somewhere where they don't skimp on the portions. And if you are taking me out, book two restaurants - one early, one late. You don't want me getting hungry.

3. DRESSING UP
imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Valentina says: Any excuse to dress up and show off my muscles will do, and Valentine's is perfect. I can be your traditional Ukrainian farm girl (with kinky boots!), a classy lady in black, a rock chick, whatever. Your muscle woman will look good in everything. Just don't forget to dress yourself up too!

4. ROMANCE
imagebam.com

Valentina says: Above all, be romantic. You don't have to spend lots of money taking me out and being flash. Honestly, some of my favourite Valentine's Day nights have been spent in a cosy dacha with a home-cooked meal, a bottle of good wine, an open fire and some good conversation... And a man who treated me like a lady and looked at me as though I were a goddess. Which, of course, I AM!

Many many thanks to the gorgeous Valentina for helping us out today. If you all follow my advice, she tells us, who knows how your night could end this Valentine's Day?

imagebam.com

FMS wishes its lovely readers every success...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment