Monday 3 February 2014

Christal Cornick's Hand Bra 101

Given the events I described on Friday (Image Removed Copyright Violation) I feel that I should say straight off that today's post is entirely A WORK OF FICTION, a bit of fun and nothing more, and that Christal Cornick had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Is everybody clear on that? Good. Let's begin...

One of the rising stars of British female bodybuilding, Christal Cornick is not only a four-time regional bodybuilding champion but has also finished 3rd at the UKBFF British Championships in each of the last three years.


And she seems to enjoy the skin she's in. But other than being the owner of a Twitter account that'll send your pulse sky high, Christal Cornick is also one of the world's leading female muscle hand bra posing experts, and, by her own admission, often performs hand bra poses even when it's totally unnecessary.

I go naked so often, she says, I sometimes forget I'm actually wearing something!!! With, as you can see below, hilarious results in all sorts of incongruous places...

imagebam.com

So, FMS is downright delighted Christal is helping us out in our Hand Bra Week, with her own little guide to some of the less common hand bra poses. Now pay attention.

1. THE FOLDED ARMS HAND BRA
imagebam.com

Christal says: Modesty is not exactly my forte, but false modesty is quite another thing. This variation on the hand bra comes in useful, for example, when I walk into the weights area topless 'by accident' and then, after all the boys (and girls) are staring, I fold my arms, feign surprise, give one or two cuties a knowing wink, and then head back into the changing room to put a tiny top on!

And it can also come in useful when entertaining some lucky fella.

I sit him down, make him wait a bit and then re-enter the room wearing nothing but a tight little pair of shorts and my folded arms hand bra. When my chest is right in front of his face, it's off with the hand bra! Assuming he doesn't pass out at that point (it happens) it's the perfect moment to grab his head and bury it into my granite pecs. I've broken some noses in my time with that move!

2. THE ONE-ARM HAND BRA
imagebam.com

Christal says: The best thing about the one-arm is that it leaves your other arm free to do whatever, so there are endless variations. I call this particular one 'The Teapot'.

Ah, yes, it's like the handle! Wow, great obliques. Great veins on that forearm, Christal. And, wow, I like your bicep and shoulder too. Wow, actually I really really really like that shoulder. And those shorts look like they are rather snug. Are they?

Oh, you wouldn't believe! But do you see how 'The Teapot' drew your attention away from my perfect pecs, allowing you to take in some of my other perfect parts? And having that free arm makes this absolutely the best hand bra pose when the postman turns up with something that needs signing for. Let me tell you, delivering to Christal is such a treat that the postmen at my local depot have started holding an auction to see who gets to do the round that includes my house. How cool is that?

Very. And last, but certainly not least...

3. THE SIDE CHEST HAND BRA
imagebam.com

Christal says: In a perfect world, this would be a mandatory pose.

But it is a mandatory pose, isn't it?

I mean exactly like this.

Damn!

I have spent years sculpting every inch of my body. Why shouldn't I display all of it? Would you tell a sculptor who'd carved a nude to stick a posing suit on it before you opened the gallery doors to the public? Of course you wouldn't! That would be ridiculous. Well, why do I, a living sculpture, have to do just that?

[At which point FMS was left so utterly speechless that we agreed it would be best if the interview was terminated. Quite honestly, since then, I've seen the world Christal imagines every night when I close my eyes. And I like it.]

Many many thanks to Christal for her unique and informative hand bra insight, and we sincerely hope that 2014 will be the year when she goes not just one, but two better, and claims the British title that she deserves. Even if it has to be done in a posing suit!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. CC is a true Talent, I see HUGE BB-potential in her. Compared to Ms. Posh Reticence Campbell she is more witty, outgoing, entertaining.

    ReplyDelete