Thursday 13 February 2014

Tube of the Week

Can't go to the Arnold Europe Expo and spend your days in a trance getting footage of some of the most beautiful women in the world in order to preserve your memories? Fear not! Hevumisa is on the case, and, what's more, he (I assume it's a 'he') is more than happy not only to share his memories, but also to edit them and put a soundtrack on them. The overall effect he creates is to make these expos look a lot like a female muscle head's idea of heaven. Which they probably are!

A big shout out to Hevumisa's You Tube channel and an example of his fine work from 2013 - his most recent upload, in fact, featuring Zsuzsanna Toldi.



Want more of the same? Visit Hevumisa's You Tube Channel.

For more of zsexy Zszuzsanna, there's her Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Yeah, I love Hevumisa's channel!
    I wonder how he can keep his hands from shaking...
    Hope he does more videos in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with cockpuncher. The last time I attended FBB competitions and events I dropped my camera..

    ReplyDelete